Death Note AU: If You Love Me

(I wanted to name this One Shot: School Shooter so bad but nO

I love the Death Note movie and I was watching that with my mom while writing this)

"Don't!" You screamed at him, taking the pen away from his hand. His breathes were heavy as he tried to tackle you. You kept dodging him, until you finally dropped the pen and grabbed his face with both of your hands. His pupils were small, growing once he looked into your eyes. He was calming down. "Don't, please." You whispered. You refused to break eye contact with him, scared you would go crazy again. As much as you wanted to look at the Death Note behind him, you don't. For him. For the new God that's going to be controlling the world. The teenager who doesn't know guilty from innocent. You refused to act with Maven. Of course, you had L on speed dial.

"It must be nice-

((IT MUST BE NIIIICE 

TO HAVE WASHINGTON ON YOUR SIDE))

"-to be so naive like you are." He whispered, laughing afterwards. You smirked, pecking his lips. 

"You have no idea." You said as you pushed him off of you, walking behind him to his desk, where the Death Note sat. You grabbed it and examined the rough cover. He watched every movement he made. "I wonder what she's going to do?" The shinigami whispered to Maven, who ignored it. 

You walked up to Maven, the book in your hand. 

"Write my name in it." You instructed, offering it to him. He looked shocked, but snatched it from you anyways. "No!" He exclaimed. You walked closer to him and placed your body on him. His breathe hitched. 

"I'm so naive, so clueless. Somebody like me can get in the way of your plans. You will never be God with me by your side," you bend over and pick up the pen, "you know what to do." 

He shook his head. "Why are you doing this?" He yelled.

"I want to die! I don't want to live in a world that people like you run!" You screamed, inhaling sharply afterwards. He backed up to the wall with his lips separated. He shook his head again.

"No," he refused, "I... I love you (Y/N)." His voice was raspy and quiet. You take a step back and fall to your knees. 

"You are nothing without that book, Maven Calore. You are worthless, absolutely nothing." You rambled out. "You're lying," he argued.

"You love me, you promised." He continued. You shook your head, lying. This pointless world, filled with people begging for power. You don't want to live anymore. You will say whatever it takes to get Maven to end your life before you end yours. 

"Write my name in your goddamn book!" 

"No!"

"Please-- please," you begged, "if you love me--" he grabbed your face so hard you almost toppled over. If you love me. "kill me." His hands were warm, cupping you face with shaky fingers. 

"(Y/F/N) goes to her boyfriends house at 5pm, they discuss the Death Note before arguing over power. (Y/N) is obsessed with convincing her boyfriend to kill her until 7pm, when she makes love with him one last time before running into on-going traffic." He stuttered out.

"Why is there on-going traffic at like 8pm?" Was the only thing you muster before kissing Maven, your mind eating away as you feel his body against yours. "I'm sorry," he mutters in between kisses. "I love you," you reply each time. 

"Somebody like you," car horns with screams, "so naive. Unable to accept your God." He whispered into his pillow. He could hear the ongoing cackling of the shinigami.

"What you did today was amazing. You humans are so interesting~" it teased. Maven nodded, looking up at his roof. 

"In my world, people like her with cease to exist. I swear on that." 

(Man o man I love writing sad fanfics

what is wrong with me)