One Shot: Atychi

(Here's a little anxious thing for anxious anxiousters)

Challenges lay left and right, you overwork yourself for a change. You have to look beautiful to be by Maven's side. You have to be smart to live in this world. You have to be unique to not get drowning in the crowd.

Sometimes it feels like your in the middle of all the other casual reds as you slowly get devoured by the crowd.

Maven tries to force you to go outside, to try new things. You refuse, on the verge of tears as you imagine all the things that can go wrong. How many times have you embarrassed yourself in the past? You're not ready to go through that again. 

You've given up on all your relationships, scared of the failure it'll eventually go to. Everything needs to be perfect, no such thing as losing should exist.The only person who bothered to keep fighting by your side was Maven, your husband. Your life needs to be perfect, not full of mistakes, just pure perfection.

Throughout all of your lies and misfortunate thoughts Maven always stuck by you. You can't love him enough for that. 

Even when you worry on end with sleepless nights he's there to hold you tight and tell you how perfect the world is.

He holds you when you tremble, he kisses you when you twitch. That's what makes it so easy to open up to it. Nobody else can hear about your pain, nobody enough is worth your time. Of course, being around Maven makes you nervous. You fear your guy's relationship and how it'll end. But he's taught you to stick through it. And you'll do just that for him.