Songfic: Dead Skin Mask

(This song is about Ed Gein uh anYWAYS

Maven is big bottom I hate writing this)

How I've waited for you to come

You sit alone in an empty room with your hands chained to your right shoulder, your legs spread out onto the floor. The overwhelming warmth of the room causes your hair to stick to your neck. It has been silent for days. But finally, he comes.

I've been here all alone

His crown, still on his head, begins to lean off just slightly. He does not deserve it. And even the crown knows that. He wears a uniform unfit for his demeanor, yet not failing to make himself more terrifying in the process. You move under his presence, twisting your body to your side to give him easier access to the small bed you sit on. 

Being alone has never been a delight for you, but since Maven instructed you too, you can handle it. You love Maven with all of your heart. Your desire and lust for him are overwhelmingly visible. But he loves you in the same way you love him, except a little more vibrant with his actions and how he treats you. 

Now that you've arrived please stay for a while

He sits down on the bed, his hands found themselves on your knee as he looks into your eyes. You stare at him, moving your leg closer to him as he hands draw higher and higher onto your leg. Even with your hands tightened to the wall, you managed to draw yourself closer to him as he leans in to give you a kiss. You love Maven, and he loves you for allowing him to do this to you. You don't fight back like Mare does. You were an easy replacement. And a beautiful replacement, at that. 

You break the kiss, "please stay for awhile," you beg of him. His response was to climb on top of your, your legs being on both of his sides as he bent down. One hand was on your thigh and the other under your chin, forcing you to kiss him longer. His lips are soft yet rough from the years he's spent biting them. 

I promise I won't keep you long

I'll keep you forever

Maven pulls away from the kiss, leaving you staring into his blue eyes as he left his face close to yours. Your face, clear of all innocence, brings him the happiness he can not explain. He's dreamed of this since he was a child. He has always wanted a doll he can keep for himself. And you are the perfect little doll for him to keep forever and more. 

"Are you having fun," he asks and leans into your body. You almost squirm under his touch. This is something you've always wanted to do. Looking at Maven in the halls and privately in rooms was like staring into the eyes of death. You've always wanted to feel what he would do on top of you; you have always dreamed of feeling his teeth in your flesh.

Graze the skin with my fingertips

His hands grasp your lower neck, his thumbs grazing over your collarbones as he adores your soft skin. 

"I'm always having fun." You answer truthfully. Your legs tighten themselves around him as he leans his pelvis closer to yours. Your heart quickens as he grabs a lock of your hair, smiling at you.

Provoking images, delicate features so smooth

"Really?" He smiles, showing his shiny white teeth. He lets his tongue slid between his teeth as he cackles in your face, a low hummed laugh falling past his lips. A blush crept across your face as you smile at him. He places his hands over your head, biting his cheek as he unlocked your hands. Your wrists were numb and purple, but that didn't stop you from grabbing on Maven's face before kissing him. 

The night of summer left a breeze in your room, the air brushing against both of your bodies as you two intertwined your body parts. 

Dance with the dead in my dream

And behind you getting chained up, there are also beautiful moments. Sometimes, Maven takes you in his hand and teaches you how to ballroom dance under the moonlight. You two laugh at each other as he holds you in his grasp. His arms support you as you try not to fall, and he laughs as he watches you. He loves teaching you things like that, something every silver know. Watching a red's react to it is so humorous. 

But sweet things don't last in Maven's eyes. He's psychotic, but he can't help it. It's just a part of his mind that you accept him for. 

Simple smiles elude psychotic eyes

And when he danced with you, he suddenly stopped. He grabbed your wrist tightly, pulling you against him so quick it made you stop breathing. The moon suddenly disappeared, and it was just the two of you as he kissed you passionately. You missed the smiles and the laughs from just mere seconds ago, but you love Maven, and you'll do anything for him. 

Maven is king. That's something you can't forget. Maven is the ruler with a placid face that won't bat an eye to any red. You have always been special. You will always be special. He doesn't care if he steals your sight for colors and creation, as long as you love him you'll always stay in that little room. Between a break from his stone-face nature and the colors of the coming and going gypsies, he loves every second he can get with you. But he knows it to be all over just soon enough. 

Empty eyes enslave the creations 

Of placid faces and lifeless pageants