One shot: Story Time

(Story creds to Joe Santagato)

Kilorn has a microphone to his lips, his podcast one of the most famous all over the internet. He's your best friend and has been for the longest time. Today he has you, Maven, himself, and Mare on set sharing stories. 

Kilorn looks at you with a smile, starting your most favorite story to ever tell.

"So (Y/N) hits Maven with a remote and he gets enraged," Kilron lets out a giggle in the middle of his sentence, "and he doesn't want to hit the girl. So what he does is - he just uses whatever is closest to him. At the time, the only thing that he had on him was an oreo." The way Kilorn said oreo just made you smile to yourself.

"A double stuffed oreo." Maven enthused. 

"Which is irrelevant to the point," Kilorn jokes as he looks at Maven. 

"It's a little heavier." Maven adds, using his hands when he talks. So adorable, you thought. 

"He stood up," the sound of Mare laughing made Kilorn pause dramatically, "and fucking fired on oreo at (Y/N). And she just stood there and tensed up." He looks at you, a big smile on his face.

"It just missed her. It hits the wall and - I am not fucking lying when I say it disappeared." Mare is continuously cackling to herself as Kilorn keeps telling the story. Maven nods along while you just place your hand on your head, what am I doing here?

"It did," Maven confirmed. You place your lips close to the mic as you tried not to laugh.

"We couldn't find it." You added.

"There was no crumbs! I don't even remember a sound!" Kilorn enthused. 

"It just went into another dimension!" Kilorn added. Mare nodded her head, "it did. He threw it to Venus." You shake your head, chuckling.

"I'm pretty sure it did hit me though. I think I remember getting a bruise." You explain as you touch your shoulder, imagining the dark area your sure the oreo left.

"Okay, so, I threw an oreo into your stomach?" Maven joked as he looked at you. You blushed, "maybe it went into my body." You joked back.

"It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life," Kilorn concludes with a stone-hard face.