Maven oneshot: Happy Garden Thoughts

(The lemon is taking me awhile to write so here have this)

His hand was warm, no thanks to his house. Calore, as brutal as that sounds. Maven was always there with you, no matter how far your kingdoms went. He was the fire burning in your heart, haha.

The wilderness was amazing this time around summer. It was your favorite place to go. You always forced him to join you on your walks.

"Isn't it just too beautiful for words!" You outstretched your arms towards the flowers. Some of them were weak so you helped them grow quickly. As a Welles, you can do that. Maven looked around for awhile, silently agreeing with you. His lips were lined into a smile as he appreciated the nature around you guys. If he was with any other person, he would ignore all the trees and the flowers growing all around. But since you were so passionate about your family and what you could do, he decided to finally notice the tiny lifeforms around him. He had a small problem of thinking lowly of people, mostly people like you. He was raised in a household unfair to people not as powerful as they were, and sometimes habit of thoughts stay. He felt bad for you. Houses like yours always get forgotten and thrown away. He wanted to make sure you got all the attention, he wanted to make sure people knew how powerful and precious you could be. 

Maven grabbed a nearby flower, picking it and holding it for a second. He then placed it behind your ear, earning a giggle from you. Smiling softly, you went on your tip toes and kissed his cheek, lingering for a second. His cheeks were soft but not as soft as your lips. Maven smiled, placing one of his hands against your cheek as he leaned down and kissed you. You were shocked at how passionate he was considering you were a smog child :3. But nonetheless you were so happy that the prince of Norta found you worth kissing. You blushed into the kiss, pulling the collar of his shirt and closing the space between you two even more. You pulled back earlier than he'd like. You did this only because your were too embarrassed to kiss him for longer, but you didn't express this at all to him. 

"You're so handsome, Maven," you whispered as you kissed his cheek. His face tinted with silver as he put a hand on your waist, holding you close to him. You felt his breathing against your head as you laid it on his chest. You starred at the patch of flowers that were a little too big for their species. You laughed, putting the dots together as you realized that you did that without noticing. Maven rubbed your back, appreciating how soft and kind you were compared to the other people he was forced to be surround with. He truly loved you for that, but sometimes innocence like that don't last. He would know.