Songfic: Alluring Secret Black Vow

(I just cried listening to Tom Hiddleston singing Lovesick Blues

THIS IS THE FANFICTION YA'LL BETTER HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE IT

ME, AS A MALE, AM DYING WRITING THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING

I'M SO HAPPY

I'M SOO SOOO HAPPY THIS IS AMAZING I'M CRYING I'M CRYING I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY

THIS IS A GOOD FIC BECAUSE THE READER IS BOTH A GIRL AND A BOY SO IT'S A GOOD FIC OKAY)

There was an angel who had lost both her wings

You can't remember falling down from Heaven, nor can you remember why. But you remember being an angel, happily watching down at the humans before you woke up here, on the grassy nature of Earth itself. And as your grasp on the wet grass softens, you wake up to the reality of losing your wings.

So heartbroken the lost angel would have been

She wandered the town, not knowing what to do

You had seen the human towns from afar before, but seeing them up close and walking through them was something different. The people walked by you, not caring for you white attire or your unusually clear skin. They continued walking to their destination as you dodged each one, wondering if human skin felt the same as an angel's. 

You kept staring at all of the dresses and tunics you saw, all handmade and beautiful compared to the dull colors of the environment. So many blood colors, so many different people. It didn't take long for you to make eye contact with one that will change you forever.

Their eyes both met and it was like love at first sight

She never knew that a love like this would feel so right

You've never seen a pair of blue eyes so magical before. Maven looked at you as you looked at Maven, and you both seemed to understand something. It was a feeling both of you have never felt before. You saw on his head, a crown the color of fire and a cape that draped like running water. He was a king. A human king had noticed you, and soon, began heading your way. You just stood in your spot with her fingers in your hair, wondering what you should do.

"What is your name?" He asks you, putting out his hand for you to shake. He has a nice smile, his eyes reflecting the deepest part of the Atlantic sea as he searched for your origin. 

"I'm (Y/N)," you shake his hand. Your eyes widen as you feel how soft his hands are compared to yours. A soft blush drapes around your nose and cheeks. You couldn't find yourself to look away. 

The two drew close, they broke away the magic lock

Maven pulled you closer to him in a quick moment as he pulled onto your arm. 

"What color is your blood?" He asks you in a monotone whisper. His face darkened as he looked at your wrist, trying to see a color that could welcome you to his world. He saw silver, and he planned a moment in his head. You did not answer, you didn't even know the answer. He let go of your hand. He continued on with his questions, people starting to notice you.

"Where are you from?" He continues. You stare at his features, adoring him closely. 

"I don't know," you admit with a small smile. 

And then she opened up Pandora's box

"Would you like to stay with me? I can help you find your home." He suggests. Your heart starts to raise in your ears, and you slowly nod. He takes your hand again, his hands wrapping around yours as he lets you walk by his side.