Songfic: Doki Doki Forever

(For this song

Sayori= Evangeline

Nastuki= Mare

Yuri= Iris

Monaka= You

the lyrics are written weirdly btw it's not just me

also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS I PUT SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT INTO IT AND IT'S REALLY GOOD I PROMISE UWU)

Whenever you stand by Maven's side, something in you feels different. It's like the best euphoric state you've ever been in. When he sits tall on his throne, how serious he looks. He's just absolutely desirable. You've never felt such emotions towards a person before. You just... want him to be yours.

Hey Hey my heart's beating when I'm hanging out with you

You're Evangeline's sister, granting into the castle as she is engaged to Maven. But seeing her next to him, standing by his left shoulder. It's absolutely disgusting. You love your older sister more than anybody in your family, but a new feeling is warming up inside of you.

Why does my 

Heartache? when I hear you feel the same way too 

You feel like you're being betrayed whenever you see them interact. Doesn't your sister know you love him? Can't she tell? She needs to pay, you need to find a way to get close to her enough to make her feel the same pain you're feeling. You dream of killing Ptolemus, you dream of killing Elane. Just something to make her greedy-self pay.

Is this by chance 

Or fate? whenever it's just me and you

You watch the old broadcasts about Mare, thinking about how she's in the dungeon right below you. Despicable. Why can't Maven notice you? Why does he have to go through all of the other girls? Mare has always had his heart since they first got engaged, you know that. For now, you just want to work on getting close to him. You've never even been in a room where it's just the two of you. That's your main goal.

Is it way too much? If you had to choose just one of us

You stand next to your sister, watching Maven walk down the corridor. He's visiting Mare again. You have to make a tough decision. Who do you want to eliminate first? Your own sister, or Mare? To truly get Maven's love, you need to be the only girl in his life. Then, he'll love you forever and ever. How can he resist you? You're such a little charm.

"What are you thinking about?" Evangeline asks. You look up to her, smiling. "How beautiful you'll be in a wedding dress!"

Tell me tell me please, is this what I think or is it just me

Later that day, you stand next to Maven as he discussing situations with Ptolemus. Evangeline is off in the distance, listening in. You are apart of this conversation but you don't have enough will to talk in front of him. That is, until Ptolemus outright acts for your opinion. Maven looks down at you with his soft blue eyes. You stand tall and talk like you normally would. Maybe even a bit too formally. Maven gives a professionally forced smile and returns to constructing ideas about the future of Norta. You wish to spare Maven from these formalities. Why can't he be happy like every other 18-year-old? Why is he forced to act this way? 

Where we'll be together Forever 

We're never gonna be apart

In the same moment, you compliment Maven on his thought process. He looks down at you and gives a thank. You feel the butterflies form in your stomach again. He's such a kind soul, how could he such an evil king? Either way, you're volunteered to be an evil queen by his side.