Songfic Series 2: Loyalty

(Literally, I have 3 one-shots with 778 words in here. 

1.) Is That Alright - 788

2.) Full Course for Candy Addicts - 788

3.) I'm Glad You're Evil Too - 788

I'M WEEPING WHY)

I am always loyal to you, Doctor

You're the only person whom I live for

You follow wherever Maven leads you, doing things for him and helping him think. You allow him to stare at you the way he does, the way he saved you. 

There was nobody who cared to help me

Cast aside I was left alone to die

When you were alone on the streets and Maven took you in to love you and care for you. You loved him more than anything. Of course, he'd never love somebody as weak as you.

I owe you my life

Soon I found myself well-fed and beautiful

Though I feared one day it would come to an end

You watch Maven as he walks over to you, a soft smile on his face. You love the way he looked when he turned to you. To everybody else, he is strong. To you, he is soft and beautiful.

Perhaps I was disliked by your family

Elara doesn't care to look at you, she just views you as a chew toy for Maven. You don't care to look at her either. Your eyes are always on Maven.

Just tell me what I need to do...

Anything to please you

As Maven stands in front of you, you smile. His hands touch yours slowly, his fingers around yours, giving you warmth. You press your lips to his cheek, giving him a sweet kiss. Obviously, he'll never love you. At least he lets you love him.

But believe my words:

I still love you, Doctor...

When you pull back you see Maven looking past you. You turn your head, looking at who he was. A brown haired short girl stared at you. Something in your heart broke, you felt undying loathe. Who is she? Why is your Maven looking at her? What will it take to get rid of her?