One Shot: The More You Sing Prt. 6

A white-haired girl walked behind you, one with shoulder-length hair and the same features as you. Except, she has yellow eyes also. The girl turned into a cat, running in between your legs, once you reached a fork pathway, she meowed, sitting down in front of the left tunnel. Her golden eyes shown in the darkness. You stared down at her. Suspicious. You try to ignore her as you attempt to remember which way the river was. The rain still poured on you, it lightening over time. The cat meows again, and you look down at it. You think it wants you to go down there. No. You don't trust it. Go the other way. As you enter the right tunnel, Harmony comes from between the trees and hits you with the baseball bat, making you pass out in the mud.

When you opened your eyes, your hands were tied above your head, making you hang from a tree. You kicked, trying to break free. You see a girl with white hair, the one that resembles that cat.

You say, "Fuck you." She smiles. She doesn't speak. Across from you, you see Harmony, who is apparently knocked out as she sits on the ground with her hands behind her. "Your spells don't work here, you can try." You heard your enemy's voice from behind you. You did as she said, reciting some spells. She was right. They didn't work.

"Uhm, a fun question," she adds, "where do you get your spells from?" You kicked the tree, trying to knock it down. You didn't answer. Your enemy walks from behind the tree, showing herself to you. Your enemy continues to back up until she stands right above Harmony. Your enemy grabs a baseball bat from behind the tree and holds it in her hand elegantly.

"If you aren't going to talk, I'll beat it out of her." She gestures to Harmony. You tense up, "wait!" you let out without thinking.

"Oh?" Your enemy said. Then, Harmony faintly opened her eyes. "What's going on," She questioned. 

"(Y/N) here has to answer my question or you'll die, sweetheart." Your enemy explained harshly. "Don't tell her!" Harmony was quick to call out. You tilted your head.

"I'm going to ask again. Where did you get your spells from?" You listen to Harmony. You don't respond. Your enemy raises the baseball bat.

"One more time, answer the question." Harmony closes her eyes, whispering to herself. You glared at your enemy, hoping Harmony was right about everything. After a second, the white-haired girl jumped up and touched the branch you were hanging from, making it disappear. Your hands, still tied, didn't wore you down. You darted over to your enemy, who weakly dodged you.

"Hold on, you passed! Let me untie her," your enemy said as she bent down and released Harmony. Harmony ran over to you, holding you back as you tried to get to her. "Let me go!" You cried out. The girl with the white hair walked to your enemy as she guided her back into the forest. Harmony still didn't let you go.

"I'll untie you once you calm down!" She explained. You softened in her grip after a while. Then, Harmony let you go. You didn't even look at her as she untied you.

"Don't walk with me anymore," you pouted. Harmony holds back a smile. "I'm the only way you're getting to the river without dying. I live there." You instantly recoil, backing up.

"You're a Melusine?" You're completely shocked. She obviously is, that's why she looks like you! So that also means... all of the girls who look like you are also Melusine's.

"All of us are Melusine's." She explained. You looked at her. She looked surprisingly nice, her hands together. You actually cannot put together if she's a threat or not. She went against you, but why is she helping you?

"Whatever, let's go." You shrugged. Harmony clapped as she walked right by your side. It stopped raining.