Oneshot: The Freshman

(This is an alternate ending to the Modern AU thing aha aha @AnimalNerd12 will get it I'm screaming

It's liek Modern AU but uhh Maven isn't that kid 

he's another kid)

It was your elective class. You look at him across the room, his blue eyes looking down at his paper. With a small shrug, you continue gushing about another boy in the class. 

You felt nothing towards him, only humor as you see him hang around his friends. The blue-eyed kid seems funny...

You keep looking at him. 

Okay, he's getting cuter the longer you look at him. Fuck

Fuck.

Fuck.

Why is he hot.

You rush to school, screaming. You don't even know what grade he's in! The class you have with him in is mixed grades!

The blue-eyed kid is so satisfying to look at, he's so beautiful. Such a beautiful creature. You love him, so so much. You've never even talked to him. 

Cameron, who you tell everything to, figured out who he was after awhile. His name is Maven. It rolls off the tongue perfectly. 

Just like how he'll roll off your tongue amirite fuck me, please.

In your first period, you have PE with Mare and Cameron. The freshmen wait outside of the locker room. There, you saw Maven. 

Maven is a freshman.

A grade below you.

Bye.

 You had a small heart attack. Mare and Cameron started fangirling, noticing your crush on him. Before you could say anything they ran over to him.

"Hey, (Y/N)'s boyfriend!" They said to him. You had a heart attack. Then, the bell rung. Time for the locker room to open. You walked past Maven and guess what. Mare pushed you into him. Of course, you catch yourself on time but holy shit. What if he died.

Throughout the entire day you thought of him until eventually, during your elective, you saw him. He's really smart. His smile is adorable. You're always on your phone in class so you... snap a pic. It's simple. It's small. A blurry picture of him.

You only...

Make it your background.

Your obsession with him grows. More pictures... okay... more and more. About thirty

Every time you see him in the hallway you call for Mare, who runs up to him and touches his hair. Insane.

One day, your other friend pulls you up to him. You're a blushing mess. You didn't consent to this. You didn't consent to this.

"This is (Y/N), she wants to talk to you." Your friend explains. Maven looks at you weirdly, giving you a small awkward wave. After your friend walks away you take a deep breath, calming down.

"I'm sorry my friend is so weird, touching your hair in the hallways." You put on a gentle face. He seems to ease into the conversation. He nods, agreeing with you as a 'yes, she is weird. Your friend... is weird.

"It's fine," he lets out. Suddenly, you hear your name being called. 

"Oh - bye, I guess." You say as you walk away quickly, not seeing what he did after that. 

More of your friends started taking pictures of him and sending them to you.

Until... some freshman whore... said you were taking pictures of him.

You immediately delete every picture of him you have on your phone.

Take pictures of him? 

What? Why would you do that? 

HE'S LIKE TWO YEARS OLD WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LIKE SOMEBODY YOUNGER THAN YOU?!

It's a joke.

You didn't actually like him.

It's just a joke.

And those pictures you had of him, your other friends took. Duh. You're innocent.

You don't even like him and his... pretty face.

The way he man spreads and bites his lip.... no totally... you do not like him... it's just a... joke...

Also, your dad calls you a pussy for not talking to him.