One shot: New Girl, Old Artist

You held a pencil in your hand, starring at the lovely Prince Maven. He wasn't posing or anything, he was relaxing. You were in a meeting with your father and Maven happened to be sitting right across from you. You did a bare sketch of his face on the back of your paper, adding in details like his small dimples and the muscles in his cheeks that twitch when he's confused. Things like that only a person who's in love can notice. The meeting was over quicker than you wanted, and everybody started leaving. You put the paper to your chest, the drawing facing you, and you nearly ran out. When you passed Evangeline she snickered, sticking out her shoe and letting you trip. You fell, your hands catching yourself as the paper fell from your hands.

Maven rushed to your aid, picking up your paper and pencils. He starred at the paper, a weird smile on his face. You sat up next to his kneeling form and cleared your throat.

"I was bored," you said blandly. A poor excuse. Maven smiled up to you, his bright blue eyes shinning.

"I think your boredom is lovely." He complimented as he handed you the paper.

"You can come over to my room later if you want, I'd love to be drawn again." He suggested. You nodded quickly, mumbling an acceptance to the offer. Maven laughed, saying goodbye once Cal grabbed his arm. Your dad grabbed yours as you guys walked in different directions. You were blushing majorly, excited for 'later.' Whenever that is.