One Shot: The More You Sing prt. 5

(PART 5 ALREADY SMH

AND I SWEAR TO GOD

IN MY HOUSE

WHILE READING THE ORIGINAL CREEPYPASTA CHAPTER OF THIS

I STARTED YELLING

I UNIRONICALLY ADDED AN OC AND IT WAS S O B A D

I'm yelling

also, i cannot keep the tense for more than two paragraphs so whoop

This is also where the OC comes in)

Julian and Cal were searching for a way to cure it, but their cup of luck was empty. Ptolemus was too concerned to help while Evangeline was lazy. They were worrying as you were walking in a muddy forest as it rained. 

"Everyone is going to be fine." Julian ensured Cal, trying to calm his worries. He just hoped Elara won't have a tantrum over finding her. The calming raindrops fell on his window, somehow signaling the demise of Maven. They kept searching through Julian's books, trying to find things on spells and cures.

"What spell is it called?" Ptolemus asked, searching through the thick books that were filled with curses and spells. "I heard it, but she didn't say a name," Evangeline explained. "Why do you even have these books?" She added she watched everybody search.

"I was actually hoping to give these to (Y/N). She enjoyed spells and curses ever since she was tired," Julian explained. He talked with a sad voice, one of a father who has lost.

"This one talks about black souls," Cal points out, "it speaks of coughing like Evangeline says he was doing." Cal looked at Evangeline for a confirm. She nods her head. Julian walks up to Cal, seeing what he is looking at.

"Evangeline, care to check it?" Julian offered as a plead. Evangeline pursed her lips, standing up and walks over to the book. She grasps the page, reading the spell in her head. She closes her eyes and then nods. The same spell you said was the ones in the books.

"But it says the only cure to this spell is to kill the person who said it," Ptolemus points out to the page. Julian covers his mouth, not wanting to believe what he just read. 

Meanwhile, You go to the place Maven killed the other you. Only to see if you could find your bag. Once you reached the area, which you could tell because the body still laid with that smile, the first thing you noticed was your bag. There was something off about it, though. The strap was wrapped around a branch and was swinging back and forth like it was pushed not so long ago. An airport-like tag was tied around it. You ran up to it, ripping the tag off. You gently held it in your hand and quickly recognized the handwriting. 

'Oh girl, oh girl I didn't leave But this gruesome tale Is to believe He's still alive Well and fine Just pass the test Or he'll be mine.'

You crumbled the note in your hand. Your enemy's handwriting is still as bold as it has always been. Disgusting. Your enemy, a girl who manages to capture all of the people and creatures you go for before you, suddenly knows exactly what happened. Your enemy is a red, but a red who somehow got the powers of a Calore. Whenever you encounter her she always teases you about thinking your blood and gaining your power. You always counter that with "maybe one day you'll be the one I'm hunting." And she'd laugh. It's a fun rivalry you two have. You never realized it would get this serious. You put the bag on your shoulder and started to walk.

"You love him don't you~," a girl's voice came from behind you, causing you to tense. You turned to look at her, your first thought was that she was another twin of you. You have the same face shape, but this girl has pure purple hair. She still has (E/C) eyes, though. Her eyelids were down in a seductive way while she leaned forward a bit. She wore an orange tight dress with short sleeves that had a rectangle cut out just above her breast, the dress ended at her thighs. It made you uncomfortable seeing your body like that. She smiled seductively.

"Oh, hello," she straightens herself for her introduction, "my name is Harmony." You backed up, still waiting for her to attack.

"I'll get Maven to live, okay?" Then, she pinned you to the nearest tree. Her breath was hot on your face. You almost struggled but she looked terrifyingly serious. "If you listen to me, you won't get killed. Remember that, okay?" 

"Fine," you shoved her away. She seemed almost shocked. But she calmed herself. She began to walk: "follow, follow," she said, and you followed her. She doesn't seem like too much of a threat, and at least she has a name. But why does she still resemble you? As you walked behind her you noticed a red ornament hanging from her upper thigh, tied to a garter.

"Jeez, I got a rock in my shoe." Harmony said, bending down to take it off. You continued to walk in front of her, not waiting. "Hurry up," You started, trying not to sound offensive. Quickly, Harmony was walking behind you.

As you they continued walking, the trees slowly got closer and closer until they almost resembled a hallway. Harmony started getting less and less behind, until she quietly slipped behind one of the trees. She gave the okay hand sign to somebody. Harmony grabbed a baseball bat she hid away, sending another friend to get you. Her plan was going as planned.