One Shot: Horizon's History

(I actUALLY SPENT TIME ON THIS AND KINDA TRIED???//1//!??!?1//1?!?!

Not that I don't with other parts but

this one is

special?)

You watch him, your pen tapping against your lips. A playful smirk on your face. He stares at you back, his eyes squinting with aggressiveness every once in awhile. The air was thick, his bedroom now a verbal battle field. His usual red curtains now burn with passion, along with the rest of his room. You were the ruler of Horizon in Prairie, the country to the left. No, the other one. There you go. That one.

"Your empire will fall." You insult, biting the tip of the pen. He smirks.

"I would say the same for yours, but nothing can fall if it never rose in the first place." He snaps back, leaning forward in his chair. He always had a snap back. He stares at your lips with hunger, taking his bottom one between his teeth. A quiet sigh leaves your lips. The tension in the room is sexual, like you two were waiting to just go at each other. You two sat across each other in random chairs, pulled in my servants for your visits. You put the pen behind your ear, licking your lips.

"At least I'm not forced to get married to a girl who's smarts is only in the way she uses her mouth." You rest your chin in your palm, dropping your eyelids at him, "at least, take that however you want." Your gaze went from him to the wall to your left. You cross your legs, trying to give an aura of boredom. It most likely came off as frustration though. 

"Fuck..." Maven whispered as he leaned back again into his chair, intertwining his fingers while his legs spread. You held back a laugh and just smiled. You looked back at him, biting your lip. Your eyes flicker from him to his chest, where his undershirt is unbuttoned greatly. After you take details of his chest in your gaze falls to his piercing blue eyes as he just smirks. God, he's so attractive. So dark and mysterious. 

"Somebody like you," you start as you stand up and make your way towards him. His gaze matches his heart, lustful and passionate. His hands are ready to feel your body as you sit on his lap, your knees straddling his thighs. "Somebody like you, so useless, so weak." You tease as he places his head between your neck and shoulder, nodding with a grumble. His hands run up your thighs and hips, his warmth bleeding into you.

"What else?" He pushes, breathing against you. You lean your chest against him, your back arching. His hands dance against your back, touching every part.

"You, you monster-" he places wet kisses along you neck "-you selfish b-brat-" his warm hands go under your shirt, sending shivers along your back "-you... you--" he interrupts you with a kiss, his wet lips moving aggressively against yours. His forces his tongue in your mouth, pushing you more against him with his strong hands. You pull back, panting. "You beast." You finish. He growls in agreement. You laugh as you place your forehead against him, making him smile. His eyes look better up close. 

"You're history." He whispers. Thank you? You want to reply. 

"So are you." You reply, his gaze softens a bit. He kisses you again as one of his hands gets tangled in your hair. He pulls back this time and stares at you for awhile. 

"And you are beautiful, my love." He teases, cupping your cheeks with his hands. You giggle. The air has lifted, like it always does.

"I know." You say as you kiss his cheek. His smiles, God, how you love his smile.