Oneshot: Arrogant

"You'd be more likable if you weren't so arrogant." You say to Maven, chewing gum rather obnoxiously. With a phone in your hand, you didn't bother looking at his face to see his reaction.

"I know." The gravely sound of his voice indicated he was annoyed with you. Like you gave any shits. It didn't matter that he was over at your house or the fact that he was the one that has taken over your bed as you sit on the floor. It didn't matter that you two were dating and you were the only one he was nice to. It didn't matter that he didn't have any other friends because of how arrogant he is. You couldn't care less about how he lives his life.

"I can never be as likable as you are," Maven mumbles under his breath. You blink, taken aback. When you look up at him his eyebrows are furrowed, he looks frustrated.

"I'm not nearly as sweet and innocent as you seem to think I am." You say. Maven looks at you, making eye contact. He sits up. "Oh, really?"

"Yes, really." You get up, sitting on the bed next to him. He scoots over so you could have more room.

"What have you done that's soooo bad?" He coos. You think, somewhat agreeing with his teasing. What bad thing have you done? With a giggle, you blurt out the first thing that came to your mind.

"I let a girl cheat off of me on our SAT's." You say. Maven laughs, putting his phone down. Look, we're having a real conversation

"Go on," he nudges your shoulder with him. When you look up to him he has a playful smirk on his face. He looks so gosh darn adorable. You place a hand on his cheek, kissing him quickly.

"I think I'm a bad girl for dating a bad boy." You whisper with a smile. He hums, nodding. Then he kisses you again, placing a hand in your hair. You pull back, "you arrogant motherfucker."