One Shot: Pixie Fight

"I'm not going to fight you," Maven said. You stood across from him, drawing your sword as self-defense. Just in case this degenerate silver male came anywhere near you. I mean, you wouldn't kill him. But just in case this time he tries to kill you.

"Oh good," you snapped. "That will make it so much easier to kill you. Would you mind doing me a huge favor and putting your head on a chopping block too?"

"You seem a bit distressed." Maven stood up straight, his toes pointing to you as your heartbeat quickened. You look at the sword placed iconically in a tree stump next to him. Placed in a spot for a prince to come and destroy the monster.

"Pick up the bloody sword, on your honor!"

"On my honor," Maven returned, "I will not." When he tried to take a step closer to thrash your sword at him, causing him to take a step back. You starred in Maven's eyes. You saw a sparkle of interest. You were taken aback, not ever has anybody looked at you like that. "What," you let out defensively.

"What are your intentions with me?" Maven asked, leaning his head down to roughly hide his smirk. You scoff, letting your sword down. Of course, your little prince would ask that.

"Intentions," you question in reply, "I don't have any intentions." Placing your sword down you cross your arms, leaning weight on one leg with a smile. Maven nods. This degenerate silver male is fun, has always been. Constantly do you challenge him to exit your land, constantly does he disagree. 

"Are you sure?" He cooed.

"Shut the hell your mouth." You walked up to him, poking his chest. He let out a small laugh. You smiled, "you're the one who's trespassing my domain." 

"You haven't stabbed me yet so I apologize for assuming you enjoy my presence," he commented. You scoffed, turning your back on him as you picked up your sword. You swiftly turned to him, pointing the sword.

"May I insert this very sharp object into your body?"

"Are you politely asking to stab me?" 

"Yes, I am," you winked. He pushed his hair from away his face while smiling at you. "That's why I like you so much."