interview #52 @nira014

1 What's your favorite book?

my favorite books are Jonathan Livingstone seagull and wings of fire.

What's your schedule regrading your writing?

I don't have any schedule. I write randomly depending upon the flow of thoughts, time and mood. I usually get less time as I'm a med student.

3 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy every song depending upon the emotion I feel because every song have thelyrics with an untold story behind them.

4 If you could spend the day with your favorite celebrity, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose Jungkook from BTS and ask him to spend a day with me and film thatmoment like how he do for GCF videos so that I can treasure it forever. 

5 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate it with my family and the children's in the orphanage(where Iusually go). I will go there, have a party and have fun.

6 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to go on a solo road trip to entire Europe weather it takes me one year or two to complete I don't mind.

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would choose and what would you ask?
I would choose Harivansh Rai Bachan. He is my favorite poet.

He died years ago but if I got to ask him anything then I would just sit in front of him and ask him to just go on saying whatever he wish for because I got to know that his normal conversation was also in a poetic way.

8 What's your favorite movie?

All movies of Divergent series

9 What's one Wattpad goal?
One wattpad goal is to get more likes from readers. This is what makes me feelhappy.

10  What's a good piece for a newcomer?

For the newcomer I want to say that, just keep on writing even if others criticize you. Don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower?

yes,every time

request time!

"Reach". Someone should consider reading it because it has humor. It's a BTS fanfic. It contains about what India is and what Indians are. It has that family's bond, love, heart break, friendship, and most important it's about a girl who want to break through the old customs that are performed.

And more over it's my first book that I tried writing and it has essence from my life.