interview #2 @Gea105

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday would be summer. It's the longest of them all and it gives mea lot more time with my loved ones and friends.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad is the different readers and authors that you meet every single day. People get a chance to Express themselves and hear what people have to say, whether good or bad.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Honestly, I really don't know. I've only just started writing my book in January. I'vebeen getting new reads and votes every day, so if that were to get a publishingdeal, I would be truly honoured to know that I have a skill and technique inwriting for my work to get recognized in such a way.

4 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book would have to be The Locker Exchange.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would have to choose between two persons. Jacob Sartorius and Daniel Gillies. Iwould just want to tag along with them for the day and see what it would belike to be their friends. Throw in a couple pictures and selfies and that day would be perfect.

6 What's one Wattpad goals?

My wattpad goal is to be recognized for my work. I want people comment on eachchapter like, 'when is the other chapter coming out?!' Or 'what happens next?!'That would be a dream come true

7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be if I got to go to a foreign country and got a modeling opportunity.

8 what's the best plan to deal with a bully?

The best plan is to just ignore them. Don't let whatever they say get to you, be the bigger person and walk away.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write at anytime. Whenever an idea pops up in my head, I stop what I'm doing just to jot it down or write my story part.

10 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course I am. I sometimes still can't believe it.

Request time!

BETTER WITH YOU!!

I say the is because it was my first ever book on wattpad. It was my vision that I had and I told myself it would make a great book. To all Mystery lovers. This would be perfect for you.

 This would be perfect for you