interview #19 @KeeperSquadWrites

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad has got to be the community I've gained from it. They've really pushed me to become a better writer, and to just write more. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something that makes people happy.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Find yourself a tribe. Go looking for people who are just walking joy, or for peoplewith that just can't stop but share positivity. Then write whatever you want towrite, make sure you actually love what you're writing. And just stick at it,your tribe will always be there for you.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

How would I spend a rainy day? That's hard, it rains a lot where I live. I'm aworkaholic, and the kind of person that just pours out art. So probably acombination of writing, working on my various projects, and making art.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Everytime it happens I smile. I actually follow pretty much anybody who interactswith one of our books, because I just feel like it's a way to say thank you.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Oh gods I don't know. I guess I would hang out with one of my favorite authors. Ithink I'd like to ask them about writing. The process. The stories. Beingpublished.

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Why are these so hard? currently either High Hopes (Panic! At the Disco), Wonders(The Script), or maybe I'm Born To Run (American Authors).

7 what's your favorite movie?

Really?!I mean who really can pick one. I guess either Alita: Battle Angel or, causeI'm a old soul, My Fair Lady.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Okay so I have a policy, I never write unless I'm inspired or in the mood to write.If I write at any other time the words just don't flow, and it's just not asgood. That's probably why I have really sporadic updated. One day I post 4chapter, 2 months later I post 2 more!

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas.Not really for presents, but the atmosphere. I just like how everyone, andeverything just seems joyful and happy.

10 what's your dream vacation?

When will these start being easy?!? I want to go to a lot of places, I really like to travel. I guess either Rome, Paris, or New York. And I think I'd just like to stumble through the city, see the sights, meet the people, and plant myself somewhere and write. I feel like those cities would just have me pouring out words onto paper.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd probably cry. I probably would to be frank here. Then I'd call my mom, because she's a journalist, and also cause she's my mom. Then I'd probably just excitedly text everyone I know in pure hysteria.

Request time!

Hello! I'm Eliza Bright, and I'm actually on 3 different places here on Wattpad. And I with the help of a few friends, recently created a community called @NerdsforNerds to help people find their own tribe, like I found mine. Come check us out, become a fellow Nerd, and join the tribe.

 Come check us out, become a fellow Nerd, and join the tribe