interview #56 @lyricalwords87

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a set schedule. I work one week on and one week off, sometimes I can write at work and other times I cannot. 

2 what's the best thing about Wattpad?

I love having an outlet where I can share my creativity. I also like how anonymous I can be which is a plus due to the nature of my work. Also, let's not forget the friends I've made along the way.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Right now, it's Without Me by Halsey. Another is Girls Like You by Maroon 5. 

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't let your views and votes numbers get you down. Be proud of yourself for being brave enough to upload your work to a public forum. For many, that's a huge accomplishment, self-included. 

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Thanksgiving. I'm not particularly fond of the roots of the holiday. I do love the theme of being "thankful," and it's a great time to pass and reflect on that. 

6 what's your favorite book?

This is always a difficult question. Top three that pop into my mind are A Little Princess, The Mermaid Chair, and The Fault in Our Stars

7 what's your favorite snack

Gummy worms and popcorn, but not mixed.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Blake Lively. I'd want to have a total "girl's day."

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

J.K. Rowling! I'd ask her how she handled all the rejection she faced.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably laugh in disbelief. 

11 what's one Wattpad goal?

To be on the Featured list. 

Request time!

Rowan! It's a Young Adult dystopian novel. The country is very new, and the characters are dealing with pledging allegiance to the new nation. They remember having choice and freedom that was so quickly stripped from them which is what I think makes this story unique.

 They remember having choice and freedom that was so quickly stripped from them which is what I think makes this story unique