interview #1 @Cs3ng3

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

It's probably cliché, but on a rainy day I love hiding under a comfy, warm blanket with my cat, reading a good book, writing or just listening some music.

 2 what's your favorite book? 

My currently favourite book is High Rise by J. G. Ballard. My other, all-time favourite is the Norse Mythology; I know every single story of it. If I have to choose from Wattpad, it would definitely be Égboltszeműek by  @PandoraSerein . She's an amazing Hungarian writer and I love her work.

3 what inspired you to write? 

For me, writing started back in 2010 when I wrote my first poems. In those early days my high-school love and disappointments inspired me to express my feeling through writing. During the years, my poems were always inspired by my thoughts and feelings. When I started my first novel a year ago, I gathered inspiration from Norse Mythology, writing my own Viking adventure. Usually, music helps a lot during writing; it always gives me new ideas and helps me getting in the mood.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd definitely choose Tom Hiddleston. As for a program, I wouldn't do anything extra, I'd be over the clouds if I just had the chance to have a nice talk with him about anything: books, music, movies, whatever we feel like talking about.

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, every time! I don't take any of these for granted, I'm grateful for every single vote or comment! I usually do express this towards people and thank their kindness on their message board.

6 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My goal is to finish my current biggest work, the Lifa-Saga series. Also, I'd love to inspire and make my readers happy with my stories. To encourage them to follow their dreams and write their own magical stories and poems.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Probably nothing fancy, just a small party and having a few drinks with my closest friends and fellow writers.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I can't really choose; I love all of them. No matter the season, I love making holiday decorations and creating the perfect atmosphere for the holiday parties in my home.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Believe me, there are a lot! If I have to choose one, my current favourite is Cold & Deep by Ivan & the Parazol! That song has a great vibe and instantly makes me want to dance and sing.

 10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't be afraid to follow your dreams and publish your stories! The start may be hard sometimes, but if you're enjoying what you're doing, you'll overcome all obstacles. if you're unsure about your story or just need some help, join some book clubs or apply in review books! People on Wattpad are incredibly nice; you'll find new friends and a lot of help in no time!

 11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd probably ask an amazing, but long gone Hungarian author, Kosztolányi Dezső. He's one of my favourite, and even if I don't have a certain question in my mind right now, I'd happily take any advice he could give me.

 Request time!

If you're interested in Norse mythology, or just hungry for some adventure, my book WOLF CHILD was made for you. It makes the good old Viking era come to life through the eyes of a young shield maiden that is favored by the gods!

 It makes the good old Viking era come to life through the eyes of a young shield maiden that is favored by the gods!