interview #45 @WritingPromptQueen

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because I can healthily obsess and be excited for it without judgement because everyone loves it.

 2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Newcomers? Make friends. You will be loved by many because Wattpad is full of differing personalities, and I know you will find someone like yourself. As for writing, just put it out there as you imagine it. If the idea is changed or altered by other people, it won't be your writing. Always be you.

 3 who is your favorite author

I have to say my favorite author is either John Green or Alexandra Bracken (Darkest Minds). John Green has an amazing personality and is a bit insane but people still love him, and Alexandra is just super good and has written a lot. She inspires me quite a bit.

4 how would you spend a rainy day?

A rainy day for me would be spent inside writing or reading or baking. But to the extremes. I don't just read for five minutes and bake a small cake, no. You will walk in on me reading my fourth book that day, while writing the third chapter of a brand new book idea, and baking a triple batch of cookies.

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Definitely. I am used to friends occasionally checking out my books and it makes me happy when they do, but when someone I DO NOT KNOW votes and comments and follows all in like thirty minutes, it makes my day.

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I think Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite just because Queen is my favorite, but I have a lot of popular favorites, like You Should See Me In A Crown by Billie Eilish, I will shamelessly admit I am obsessing over her currently.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

Finish a book and be found by a publisher.

 8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Probably Lizza Koshy. She is super fun and even tho a Youtuber, I think she's a great influence. If it had to be an actor/actress, Tom Holland. Little sweet potato.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Schedule? Bah! Throw those to the road! I write when inspiration hits. If I'm forcing myself to hurry and finish a chapter each week, I will burn myself out. While I am in love with writing, I have a life here too. (That's meant in the nicest way possible sorry if that sounds rude)

10 what's your favorite snack? 

cheese 

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is finding hidden talents and expressing myself. Wattpad is almost and outlet when I have no one else to turn to. And of course, when people see my writing and like it, that just makes my day.

 Request time!

I think I'm gonna promote If This Is Love, I Don't Want It. ITILIDWI was inspired by a great friend of mine and I wanted to write it for her. After the first couple chapters I found myself actually making a pretty good book I was proud of! So I continued until today, where my friends and I continue to work on plot twists and someday I'll hopefully be published. I think it's good though and I hope people read it.

 I think it's good though and I hope people read it