interview #24 @MitraMitra2

1 what's the best way to celebrate a publishing deal?

The best way to celebrate a publishing deal is by thanking all those who have supported you. And probably give a small treat to them, if you are not broke.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday has to be Christmas. Because of the cheerful mood, colorful gifts and tasty food.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

By reading a book and drinking tea while sitting near a window, listening to the pitter patter of rain.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

If I could gain advice from my favourite author, I would probably choose Nicola Yoon. Her writing style is so simple yet elegant, providing a sense of satisfaction.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Oh god, yes. For any new vote, follow or comment that I get, there is this rush ofjoy and electricity running through me that is contagious.

6 what's your favorite movie?

It has to be The Mission Impossible Series.

7 what's your favorite book?

The Dead Beautiful by Yvoone Woon.

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The comment section. Without any doubt.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I usually write a little bit every day. It is therapeutic for me.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Newcomer, always try to grasp what the wattpad people want. I would like to say, write the same old cliché, but with a new twist. Wattpad people believe, Old is Gold.

11 what's one Wattpad goal?

Get one million reads.

Request time!

BAD IS THE NEW GOOD

Why should you read it? My book is the same cliché of a big influential man falling in love with a normal girl. Or at least that's what it seems at first. As you read the further chapters, you slowly understand that everything is not what it looks like. The old cliché with my twist.

 The old cliché with my twist