interview #3 @Chido_10bell

1 what inspired you to write?

I got Inspired to write after reading countless number of books on watt-pad and that drove me to challenge myself by writing my own books.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Since I study, I update on Friday evenings but sometimes move the update to Saturdaysif my schedule was super busy that week.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

The song I enjoy at the moment is Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin and AlessiaCara

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'd say do what you love doing, don't push too hard as that could really make youstressed out and even hate writing too. Just move at your own pace and do you.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

My favorite celebrity is Yara Shahidi. I'd spend the day with her behind thescenes on Grown-ish and even hang with the other actors.

6 what's your favorite book?

The Healer by C.J Anaya

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is when I traveled to Zimbabwe with my family and went toVictoria falls, after that we went to the Safari and saw different kinds ofanimals. Best day ever!!

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes I'm very surprised. When I started my book, I thought no one would like it, but every time I see a new vote, comment or even a follow I get so happy that no words are able to describe my happiness.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose C.J Anaya. I would ask her how on earth she was able to come upwith such great works and I'd ask her on how she was able to stay composed whenit felt like the book was going the wrong direction.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

My wattpad goal is for my books to get recognition and even become one of the best books written.

11 what's your dream vacation?

I have two dream vacations really! One would be to go to Japan and meet all thecos-players of my favorite anime and the Other would be to go to South Koreaand meet all my favorite K pop singers and Actors.

Request time!

I would recommend my fellow wattys to read my book called Depression. It's an awareness book that talks about how depressionstarts, what one goes through, the agony and the anxiety

 It's an awareness book that talks about how depressionstarts, what one goes through, the agony and the anxiety