interview #18 @SomethingLikeAGreen

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I've never really maintained a schedule. When I first started on Wattpad, it was honestly mostly just my random spikes on energy. Now, I maintain a rule of thumb: Update at least once a week. That's served me pretty well so far.

2 what is your favorite book?

The 6th A Series Of Unfortune Events Book and the 4th Keeper Of the Lost cities.

3 what's your favorite snack?

Honey  grams :)

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't just post everything you think. Be patient, kind, and avoid spamming and not communicating. I'd suggest reading a intro to Wattpad book in your first weekon.

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad ?

The community and the reviews of books. They warm my heart!

6 what's your dream vacation?

3-week tour of Japan, hands down.

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would ask Shannon Messenger how to write on spot, I have to be in a certainposition and time to be able to write well for some reason.

8 what's one Wattpad goal?

500 Followers by the end of 2019 (I hope that's realistic)

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would spend a day filming with RDJ for Avengers 4.

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Every time. It's always a thrill to know someone actually enjoys what you wrote.

Request time!

The Boredom Book, it's good if you need a good laugh or a place to vent