interview #11 @MyImaginaryLove

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Diwali holidays, which we celebrate here in India. I lovethem because it's the time when every member of a family come together and theycelebrate the festival together happily.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

My advice for a newcomer would be to give their work some time. Sometimes it'shard to get recognized in such a big platform but everyone has started fromzero follower, zero reads and zero votes. So, to become like those awesomeauthors out there, they should wait and most importantly accept mistakes.

3 what's your favorite snack?

My favourite snack is Bhel Puri, an Indian snack that are so spicy which will maketears come out of my eyes.

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Favourite thing about Wattpad would be that it helps many people who are lonely in theirlives make friends. Of course, there are other sites too, but I personallythink that many people trust people in Wattpad more than in Facebook andInstagram. It does gives us a huge platform but it also gives us friends thatsometimes become so close to our heart that our real life friends may seemvirtual in front of them.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

See you again by Charlie Puth and Believer by Imagine dragons. Both are on first place in my list. 

6 what inspired you to write?

It is my grandfather. He also used to write stories and poems and he encourages me to write too.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

There's no particular schedule. I suddenly get an urge to let out my emotions and bam!There is the update.

8 what's your favorite book?

Someone like you by Sannyaahhh

9 what's one Wattpad goal?

Wattpad goal would be finishing my book and getting a lot of reads, votes and comments.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

My favourite author is Adrian Birch and I would like to ask him about how it feelsto be this mysterious. His account is such a mystery. He responds back onlythrough private messages.

Advice would be about how can I make my book interesting. Of course, that's the secret of a writer but still I want to ask him even though I'll get no response.

11 Who is your favorite celeb?

Tom Cruise 

Request time!

My book, King Anastasia is a book with Royal element in it combined with werewolf and vampire both. A story with highly capable and self-dependent lead female protagonist. The name itself shows that to you about how she's not queen but a king.

Please check it out and comment if there's any mistake. You pointing out my mistake would only help me book to rise to higher level.

 You pointing out my mistake would only help me book to rise to higher level