interview #58 @silver-panther

1 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask H. J. Nelson how to come up with a more powerful title.

2 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

One tip I would give a newcomer is to be respectful when commenting, using vulgarlanguage is not appreciated by readers and can be disrespectful to the author.

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that it gives anyone the ability to write theirown story and a chance to become famous (on Wattpad at least.)

4 what's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is probably Wonder Woman.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Eye of the Tiger by  Survivor.

6 what's your favorite book?

The Underneath by Kathi Appelt.

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because it's just so magical. 

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to post a chapter every 2 weeks but sometimes I need more time to do extraresearch because I like to write about other cultures.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose Lin-Manuel Miranda and we would go see Hamilton.

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I typically spend rainy days reading or studying.

11 if you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ?

If I earned a publishing deal I would celebrate by eating ice cream and doing abunch of happy dancing with my family and friends.

request time!

I am Kateri Tekakwitha, the author of The Elements

I am Kateri Tekakwitha, the author of The Elements. If you are interested in reading a story involving four different people from four different cultures who each control their own element, check it out! I would deeply appreciate it!