interview #6 @MysticLady09

1 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

The thing I find really likeable about the wattpad app is the opportunity it provides to every single writer out there who wishes to say things throughtheir written words, to have their words shown out to readers who not only readthem but share their views on it too.

2 what inspired you to write?

Writing is something I inherited from my mother,who herself used to do poetry but a lot better than mine. Other than that, thefirst time I wrote was inspired by an experience that had me feeling down andneed to have my words said out. So when, at that time, I couldn't speak, Iwrote it down instead.

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't ever doubt yourself. Believing in yourself is the first step and second is therealization of the fact that your motive to write isn't to get famous but tohave your thoughts and words said out. Don't doubt yourself, just write everysingle thought out.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would absolutely choose Shawn Mendes and would love to perhaps have a good deepconversation or perhaps go for a movie, either one.

5 how would you spend a rainy day?

Having myself sitting outside, enough to have the roof over my head and a good enoughview of the rain and having a cup of coffee in one hand and a book in another.

6 what's your favorite movie?

I have quite many but currently it's a Turkish movie (I watched with subtitles onYouTube) named "Senden Bana Kalan"

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

That's a good question, actually. I would most probably have not only my favorite author but a great friend Shanen to gain advice from. I think rather than one particular advice, I would love to have a whole conversation about various topics like anxiety or meaning to life.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have an exact schedule regarding my writing. Sometimes, or most of thetimes, I write when I'm feeling the need to have the thoughts caged inside mymind to be free and out. Or when I'm plain bored and at times when a suddenneed to write something or anything at all looks inside my mind.

9 what's your dream vacation?

Mostly, somewhere travelling in a boat in Italy and enjoying the best of view and food.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

To have your words said out and free.

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I have changing favorite songs every week. But currently I'm enjoying a songcalled Lost in the moment by NF. (I would recommend NF's other songs.)

Request time!

Book: That Girl with a Pen 2

Reason:

This book of mine has been written without any filter or editing and is a direct transfer of my thoughts into these words. You should consider reading it not for me but yourself. The quotes this book contains , also consist of my point of view towards a certain thing that you might've never thought of and when you share your views, it's a way for me to see things differently as well. Join this journey through my book along with me, know what you feel is at times exactly what we feel too and know that when things are not going so well, there's always a time when it does go good too. Let me show you the meaning of darkness, light, life and much more. Just give this a chance and join this journey

 Just give this a chance and join this journey