interview #4 @Peachspit

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Besides the obvious "I get to write and build an audience", My favorite thingabout Wattpad is my cool and seriously creative mutuals I've become acquaintedwith over the years.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Write something YOU want, not a story you think others might want to read. It'stemping at first, but you'll later regret it.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is to make just even the smallest difference in the toxic waypeople think about themselves (or even just help them cope) and awareness ofsome toxic traditions not only displayed on Wattpad but on other social mediaplatforms.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd love to hang out with Mitski, spend a day around New York having dumb little conversations about random thoughts, get something to eat, go to a karaoke bar.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I'm a HUGE lover of music, so I connect with tons of music I listen to, but at themoment, Pearl by Mitski.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well, it's all over the place, haha (which is most-likely bad) I only write when I'min the mood (probably also bad) because I find when I'm not positive or feelingcreative, everything I make besides commission is shit.

7 what's your dream vacation?

I'd love to go to Italy or France. Spend a month in the country away from the city.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Kate Scelsa. She's a playwright and also creator of one of my favorite books, "The Fans Of An Impossible Life". When I first read it, I was like"omg, why does it feel like she wrote this specifically for me?". Iwouldn't ask her anything. She did this whole FAQ thing that answered all of mybig and tiny questions.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Drinks and sushi

10 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or a comment?

Yes! It is actually. 

Request time!

If you like YA indie coming-of-age novels you can relate to, I'd suggest checking out my book, Fran & Joanna