interview #55 @EvanBunBun

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

New Years because I can make New Year's resolutions and have an excuse to givegifts and party with my family!

2 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

First of all, stay with it! It's easy to quit early on when you don't have many viewsbut keep going and your rankings will soar! Second of all, find someone to edityour work, whether or on wattpad. It's really helpful!

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy listening to Broadway music, and one of my favorite songs ever is 'Stop'from Mean Girls. It's mature, but it's funny because it's so true!

4 what's your favorite book?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

5 who is your favorite celeb?

Julie Andrews!

6 what's your dream vacation ?

To go to Italy and explore for a month

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask J. K. Rowling how to attract attention from viewers. No one's perfect

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would first go text all my friends and scream about it for a while, then I'dspend a weekend doing absolutely nothing productive :D

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! I'm still pretty knew and I kind of do a double take when I get a new followeror vote

10 what inspired you to write?

 I just have so many ideas in my head, it feels great to get them down on paper(or in this case, a screen)

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write whenever I have time, which isn't muchlately, I do theatre and dance and voice and art and homework... the list goeson.

Request time!

My book is called The Institute for Privileged

Children, and you should check it out! I think it's a great book because the characters are extremely relatable with backstories and lives and... They make A LOT of mistakes. If you like fantasy, you should check it out! Also, if you're a romance geek, in the future I'll have some love interests! Thank you!