interview #15 @WyPark02

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Kill'em with kindness, I guess? I mean, I'm a big believer in that we should alwaysbe kind to one another. When I'm dealing toxic people, I always try and remaincalm and keep my cool so things don't escalate. 

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well for the handful of months I've been publishing a new chapter of The Spectacular Sick Shot every Wednesday, but the last chapter will be on May 15. After that, I'll begin publishing a new chapter of my new book every Wednesday starting on May 28. 

3 what's your favorite movie?

This is actually kind of funny, but The Muppets. lol. The one with Amy Adams andJason Seigel

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

It's hard to say. I love a lot about Wattpad. I guess I would have to say just beingable to share my work with people and just getting to interact with the readersand see what they think and feel when reading my stuff. It's really special tome.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I don't know that I'm surprised, but it always does make my day that much better every time I see a new vote, follow, or comment. Comments are my favorite. Haha. 

6 what's your favorite snack?

Do donuts count? Like, mini donuts? Or any donuts really. lol. 

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Probably Christmas, because it's always great to get the family together and eat amazingfood and buy each other gifts and all that.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Well I used to say Stan Lee every time I had to answer this type of question, soI'll just stick with him I guess. I'd just wanna sit around drinking tea andtalking about superheroes. Haha.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I really like Reaper by Sia.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't ask random people for shoutouts! I made the same mistake when I was a newbie,but it's a bad idea. It makes you look desperate (even though, let's be honest,most newcomers are, lol), and you'll almost always be rejected. The user likelyhasn't even read your work and therefore isn't going to be comfortablechanneling their followers your way.

11 What's one Wattpad goal?

To publish all of Part 1 of my book series, the Lionheart Superverse. I'm abouthalfway there right now, so I'm excited. :)

Request time!

The Legend of Mother Nature. It's received a lot of praise from reviewers and judges alike, so I mean, I think there's a good chance that you'll enjoy it.