August 2019 Mystery interview

This month's mystery  interview has been given to: @w_nnie 

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have a schedule, my current book has daily updates since itreflects each day of the week. I usually write in two segments, one on paper inclass and the second is the typed and revised version which goes on Wattpad.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

I don't really have a goal, as long as I have a story to tell I'll keep writing.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I'd spent the night at home with my family and probably write a bonus chapter for fans.

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Always write, it doesn't matter if your book doesn't blow up because as long as youhave a story to tell, you have something to write.

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

Gosh...so many... I love Marie Lu, I love Noelle from Wattpad, I love a Sarah J.Maas... I'd probably be too shocked to react and fangirl before actuallylistening to the advice.

6 what's your favorite book?

I have too many books I love... sorry!

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I love Valentine's Day! I've never had avalentine but I always feel inspired to write that day.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

ChaEun Woo, I'd choose to go to an amusement park because he's adorkable and Ilove roller coasters.

9 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is probably fries, I loved anything salty and crunchy. Sadthough because I'm on Keto right now which means I can't have fries.

10 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation... probably touring the world with Astro because they're reallycute! I'm not actually a kpop fan but I'd want ASTRO to be my older brothers :P

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! I don't always believe that my writing is good but I really love the currentbook I'm writing. I previously wrote several books that gained popularity(1k-20k reads) but took them down because they didn't really reflect me.

Request time!

My current story, To Escape Time, reflects what I faced and what I believe a lot of people have faced

My current story, To Escape Time, reflects what I faced and what I believe a lot of people have faced. I don't write to be famous, or be popular, I just want to share my story. I love it when people vote or comment on my story because it makes me feel really motivated. I'm really self-conscious about my writing but To Escape Time is just so enjoyable to write. It's a short story about Elle, a self-declared loser, who faces the death of her famous musician of a brother. She turns to music as kind of her outlet to escape time. Some say a kiss can stop time, a book can venture time, but music? Music can escape time. And time is what Elle wants to escape.