interview #9 @FantasyBluejay

1 what inspired you to write?

probably reading so much. I've always been slightly competitive, and I decided that Iwanted to write a book better than any I'd read. I haven't yet finished writinga book, but now I love writing!

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have one, but usually I writein the afternoons.

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Probably the way it counts my words and organizes it so nice and neat, and the way I can reach so many readers.

4 what's your favorite book?

That's hard... I'd say The Hobbit by J.R. Tolkien.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My birthday, because I get presents, and I can do basically whatever I want. It'sa day that's just about me!

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

You'll probably think I'm weird... but I'd hang out with Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, and take her out to ice cream, asking all her favorite things.

7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd pick Cressida Cowell and ask how she makes her books so sweet and hilarious,but at the same time deeply moving.

8 what's your favorite movie?

The LEGO Movie, hands down

9 what's your dream vacation?

A resort in Greece.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Hmm...don't give up, those reads will come slowly at first, but you'll get em! Andalso use good spelling and grammar.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

I'd clean my room, make a little nest, and read or write.

Request time!

Please read my book Seven.

It's set in an dystopian world where children are hunted, and seven of them must set upon a quest.