interview #35 @LiteraturefromLynn

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Halloween because the costumes sometimes give meinspiration for a new character in a story.

2 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to try to figure out why they are mistreating you. Sometimes their behavior has nothing to do with you, but if it does, a compromise can help.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

I spend my rainy days inside reading a good book, writing a story, or sleeping.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm still surprised every time I get a follower, and especially when I get votes orcomments. Comments and votes are rare for me, but it shows that the readers areengaged in the story and that they like what I've written.

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the feedback I can get from readers. It lets meknow if people like the story I've written.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd choose to hang out with Sabrina Carpenter because I love her music andshe is a really fun, genuine person. We would make cookies and ice them. That'sa really random thing to do, but it's fun and it would be a cool experience.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Regarding my writing my schedule has beenreally weird lately, but I'm trying to focus on posting on Mondays and Fridays.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I would tell a newcomer not to be discouraged by whatever amount of views theyhave, but to keep writing, and write for their enjoyment and for their readers.

9 what inspired you to write?

My mom has a Master's Degree in Library Sciences and has always been encouragingto me about reading and also writing my own stories.

10 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book. . .that's a hard question. I would probably choose The Keeper of the Lost Cities: Never seen because I love Shannon Messenger's humor and her style of writing.

Request time!

The book I'm currently writing is called Stereotyping Changes People. I want to show how sometimes people can be mislabeled and they feel as though they need to conform to that label because that is what they are expected to be, but because everyone is different labels don't actually show who someone is. There is some humor, but that is the main theme.

 There is some humor, but that is the main theme