interview #14 @nightravenxx

1 what's your favorite book?

Favorite book? *Looks at shelves in her bookshelf nervously* well, for me it's most probably The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I think loads of yall probably watched the movie, but I suggest to go for the book because the book reallygave that emotion those wanted.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

That's probably gonna be Christmas. A warm and fuzzy feeling for me when I could curlup and settle with a novel.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

if it isn't heavy, I love walking in rain

There's something calm about it that makes me peaceful. Of course, if it's pouting I'd probably read or work on one of my little writing projects.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Maybe Selena or Adele. I don't know. I'm not that into celebs honestly.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

reaching at least 1K followers would be amazing, I mean I'm halfway and that's swell.I'd love more lovely followers but that's entirely up to the rest of them.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

start little by little. Don't rush to make that bad boy x good girl novel. Look around for inspiration and maybe read a bit. I did this for 2 years before starting to write this year.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Ignite by Alan Walker. I swear, his soundtracks are addictive and you could keep themon repeat without being bored. There's a powerful undertone of it that pushesmy willpower

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would be so happy even though that seems distant to me. It would spur me to keep writing and imagining the impossible and fabricate threads of words into novels.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

*laughs*I write really early in the morning and late at night. Yeah you could blameschool. Anyhow, I've a critical exam next year and I'm a science and humanitiesstudent so

10 what's your dream vacation?

I wanna go to Sweden. I heard about its place and I've seen so many pictures ofit. I just want to enjoy myself with such amazing people

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

I honestly might as well throw my phone in excitement when someone does that. Yeah, it's a buzzing feeling in me when someone truly loved my work.

Request time!

Ahh so maybe you could read Black Sparrow (link:https://my.w.tt/fV0pXrygJR) it's a new novel and kind of interesting so yeah. Or maybe read my poetry books monochrome and polychrome. It's all up to you

 It's all up to you