interview #53 @Myrrh_aa

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is Christmas! It's the best time of the year. The gifts, the lights, the food and the Christmas spirit! It's so much fun especially when I celebrate it with my family which I do every year!

2 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is it gives you an opportunity to write your ideas and present them to the world.

 3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I'd eat a gallon of ice-cream with my friends as they read my work, scream, write another story and scream again.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I update every week, usually on weekends. I write drafts in advance so I could just publish them when weekend comes!

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Of course! It's amazing to see other users supporting me, and that drives me to write better.

6 what inspired you to write ? 

My past, my rich imagination, and the story of my life but mostly my imagination. I know I couldn't just bottle up all of my feelings inside so I let it out by writing it. Writing helped me to be free in a way. It is also fun and enjoyable!

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Read, write and have fun! Be patient, be creative and be you.

 8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Well, to be honest, I enjoy listening to a lot of songs. I don't know if I could choose one!

9 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To write a novel or two. Maybe even more. I have this notebook where all of my story ideas are jotted down, and a lot of those are supposed to be novels when written! It would be amazing if those ideas will actually be turned into novels.

10 what's your dream vacation?

Take a trip all around Europe with my family and have a personal vacation on Hollywood!

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

This is a hard question because I only have to choose one, but I'll choose the one and only Jackie Chan. We'll hang out, have fun and maybe he'll teach me a few stunts!

Request time!
Dear NathanDear Nathan is an epistolary story that tackles about the writer's feelings towards Nathan. It's a bunch of letters about love and infatuation written in free verse poems. I'm sure all of us can relate to it because we all get crushes as well as we all fall in love.

 I'm sure all of us can relate to it because we all get crushes as well as we all fall in love