interview #9 @Candlekitten

1 what inspired you to write?

What inspired me to write was my seventh gradeELA teacher. She was an amazing person and always cam rip with the mostcreative projects for us to do. I remember almost everything she taught us!

2 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One song I enjoy is "It's on us" by AJR.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

I personally love rainy days. I would probably spend it drawing and sitting nextto a window. Or my friends and I might watch a movie and eat Twizzlers andJolly ranchers.

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

One of my goals on Wattpad is to get at least 1k reads on my art book. (Thank youto all of you that have viewed it sofar!)

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I am always surprised when I gain a new view. My brain goes: "How did they findmy book?!" It's very cool when people comment too!

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

One celebrity? Jennifer Lawrence! I love the Hunger Games and pretty much all ofthe other movies she's played in.

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is most definitely Thanksgiving. I love food and my family and friends.

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is how open everyone is. I rarely see rude and/orsnide comments at all, and it makes it fun to see peoples' reactions when theygain a new follow or vote!

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Ooh, I have two favorite authors... Tui T. Sutherland, or J.K rolling. They are bothamazing authors and came up with brilliant ideas. I'd probably ask Tui for adviceon plots and environment details. J.K rolling I'd probably ask about how sheovercame all the obstacles in her life and still wrote an amazing story.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I'd probably go out for sushi with my buds.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Myschedule is pretty open. I have a couple hours around 5:00pm - 7:30pm.

request time!

One of the books I am currently writing is called World War 3. I feel like once the plot and characters are moredeveloped, people can really connect with the characters. There's nothingbetter than connecting with a character in the middle of a crisis

 There's nothingbetter than connecting with a character in the middle of a crisis