interview #14 @Traveler_lilly

1 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way for me to spend a rainy day is sitting on my bed with a good book andsome hot cocoa and reading the day away.

2 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get spend time with my family and watchChristmas movies and listen to Christmas music

3 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is going to Europe and seeing the sights around Europe with a few good friends. 

4 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Some good advice for any newcomers would be, don't be afraid to write stories in other genres. Improve your writing by doing so, because you never know, it might be the next big thing!

5 What's your favorite book?

I have so many favorite books but one of my favorite books is a discovery ofwitches by Deborah Harkness.

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd celebrate a publishing deal by going to dinner with my family andfriends.

7 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that you get to meet so many different people and discover new books that you may have not known about before. 

8 What's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is Mochi. I just love eating it as a snack.

9 What's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to probably talk to a teacher or someone youtrust and ask them if they can help you with the situation cause depending onthe bully it's always good to have a good friend or person to help back you upwhen needing help.

10 Who is your favorite author?

Cassandra Clare.

11 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

My favorite celebrity is Maisie Williams and if I could hang out with her for aday, we would probably be sightseeing around Japan. Cause I think it would be acool thing to do.

Request time!

Also feel free to check out my newest novel What We found in the space between. Why you should consider it is because I think it would be an interesting story for anyone who loves a good mystery book with secrets, murder, lies and maybe a uncover therapist looking for answers.

 Why you should consider it is because I think it would be an interesting story for anyone who loves a good mystery book with secrets, murder, lies and maybe a uncover therapist looking for answers