interview #8 @Amara_Rose

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Eid because I love how everyone comes together also you don't have to be Muslim to participate we welcome all and it's just such a joyful time.

2 what inspired you to write?

My inspiration I guess was a mix of my brothers illness and stress. I was very down and worried about my brother as his condition was getting worse. Now people may ask !why did you write a Ex-wife book if your inspiration was your brothers illness, why not write about that?' Well I love books where the protagonist kind of overcomes hardships and grows into a better person along with everyone else I guess it's because I always see the good in people. Also, I loved reading his Ex-wife kind of books on Wattpad but found that there weren't a lot, so I began writing and here I am a published author. 

3 what's your favorite book?

A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks.

4 what's the best way to handle a bully?

My way to handle a bully is to not show that your being affected also no matter what always tell your teacher or parent. A bully shouldn't be hidden.

5 How would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

My advice to a Wattpad newbie would be to never give up on your work. Even if you got a draft and you're at two or ten paragraphs , and you feel like it's not gonna work out, pause and leave it be until you build up courage to come back to the work. Also reads and votes aren't everything it's your work that matters.

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A song I enjoy is Butterflies by Queen Naija.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is a little crazy; I try my hardest to update but I do have a lifeoutside of this amazing app. Right now, I'm taking a break for my education.But usually I update my books every two or three days, if I'm feelingspontaneous I'll update whenever I have an idea and work on it for hours untilit's finished.

8 what's your favorite movie?

A Walk To Remember 

9 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal was to hit 1 million on my book His Ex-wife and I DID!!!

Request time!

I highly recommend my book Beauty and the Bully. It's about a simple girl who falls in love with her bully but there's a twist! Also, I've gotten really good reviews and feedback, it doesn't hurt to give it a read x

 It's about a simple girl who falls in love with her bully but there's a twist! Also, I've gotten really good reviews and feedback, it doesn't hurt to give it a read x