interview #4 @FireAlwaysReturns

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The interaction with readers and fellow writers. I don't truly get to interact with many people in real life, let alone speak about my writing, so Wattpad's been amazing for that. Finding a fellow writer in real life is incredibly hard. We're all in hiding, it seems.

2 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd ask Crystal Scherer for advice, mainly on how she writes so darn quickly. I waswith her all the way as she wrote her latest story, the sequel to Upon Wings of Change, and was amazed how she wrote the entire thing in just a few months. Shesomehow squeezed in thousands of words in the few minutes she had per day.Maybe it's just experience.

3 who is your favorite celeb?

I don't really follow celebrities, so it'd be between Ryan Reynolds and NicolasCage. The first one for the amazing humor, and the latter because of the curlshe had when he acted as main character in The Sorcerer's Apprentice (thosecurls, that leather trench coat, the dark mood... Hell yeah!)

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Oof, I have a lot of songs I enjoy. Today and yesterday I've been listening to"Lily" by Alan Walker, K-391 and Emelie Hollow. The epic music mixedwith the tale the lyrics tell is just amazing. I may just write a story basedon the text. 'You'll be save under my control, just let me in...'

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just write :D To begin, you really just have to start and put that first sentence down. Thinking about it forever will get you nowhere. And once you start, just keep going, and don't look back, in case you find yourself deleting it all.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I actually strongly dislike holidays. It means that I have far too much time onmy hands, with nothing to do. It usually drives me insane within a few days.The longer the holiday, the worse it is. There's only so long that hugging mycats amuses me.

7 what's your favorite book?

Now that is an incredibly hard question. There's so many good books out there, both on Wattpad and in real life. It doesn't help that I haven't read in a while either... Hm. I guess I'll have to go for A Different Virus: Heartfire by Crystal Scherer, here on Wattpad. I edited the entire thing twice and read it once. Definitely worth the time, with it being almost 500k words long.

8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I know I'm supposed to say yes, but... No. Maybe a little with comments, becausethose are so much rarer, and I can actually reply to those. But the past fewdays, I've gained so much support, it's become normal. Of course, I still verymuch appreciate all of it, even if the surprise is gone.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Honestly? No idea. I'd probably bake another cake, like I did for 10,000 reads. That was a really tasty cake, too. Maybe I'd actually make a normal cake with batter and put chocolate and marzipan all over it.

10 what's your favorite TV show?

Hm, hard to say, as we don't really watch TV all that often. There was adocumentary series a while back, about the water and the creatures that live init in my native country. It was really interesting to see how they went overthe rivers, the lakes, the two seas, and even the rare well.

11 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be to a place in the mountains, maybe a small cottage,preferably surrounded by forest with ferns. The ferns are very important -almost as important as all the little rivers and streams. It shouldn't be toowarm, maybe just a good 27 degrees Celsius. And it's be even better if I couldfind gemstones in the area, like people in America can. My inner rockhoundwould be so hyped.

Request time!

My current works is The Alpha's Flame, a high-fantasy/werewolf book. I personally think it's worth a read because of the worldbuilding I put into it, all the original lore and creatures, the time I spent crafting the plot and the characters. On top of that, the chapters are only a five-minute read the grammar is okay and, making it easier to read :) I update weekly, and haven't missed a day so far. If you want a book that isn't centered around romance or mates, this could be the story for you.

 If you want a book that isn't centered around romance or mates, this could be the story for you