interview #13 @TillyB789

1 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

I love to read to my children and watch as they enjoy a book. I even put on lots of silly voices to keep them entertained.

2 What inspired you to write?

I'vealways read incessantly and had little stories floating around inside my head.But I decided to actually sit and put it down on paper around three years agowhen something traumatic was happening in my life. I just thought "why not

3 What's one wattpad goal?

To get as many people to read my story as possible and hopefully have them love my characters as much as I do.

4 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm still pretty new to the whole wattpad world too, but I guess... don't give up! If you have a story in your head, then tell it.

5 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One of my all-time favourite that can make me smile no matter what mood I'm in is Mr Brightside by The Killers. 

6 If you could hang out with your favourite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

That's a difficult question! I think I would go for Emilia Clarke as she seems like such a lovely person. She played Lou Clark in Me Before You, so I would love to chat to her about that. She seems like a lot of fun, so cocktails and dancing would be perfect!

 7 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I've never allowed myself to dream so big, so I'm not sure. Most of my family and friends don't know that I write so I guess I would start with telling them. I imagine celebrating would involve a lot of happy tears and champagne.

8 What's your schedule regarding writing?

I don't have a fixed schedule as I have a demanding job and children, so a lot of my time is taken up. I'm always thinking of ideas, so try to write them down as I think of them. I do try to make sure I write several times a week if I can.

9 What's your favourite holiday and why?

We went on a family holiday to Florida and watching my children witness both Disney and Harry Potter magic was the most wonderful experience. 

10 What your favourite thing about wattpad?

The people!!! I have met so many wonderful authors and am so lucky to have made some great friends. The feedback is brilliant too, nothing better than seeing that someone else is attached to your characters. I also love reading too, so it's perfect for me. 

11 Who is your favourite author?

Stephen King. I adore him and everything he has written. Needful Things is my favourite book, and I have read it many times. I love the detail of his stories and the depth of his characters, I think he is a legend. 

Request time!

I would really love it you would consider reading Out of the Shadows. My book centers around Lizzie, who is a troubled soul. She leaves her cheating husband and starts a new life in London to try and reinvent herself and bury the horrors of her troubled past.

However, Lizzie is forced to reconsider her self-made isolation when she meets and falls in love with movie star, Daniel Weston.

Reluctantly, Lizzie must try to find a way to open up to Daniel when her past finally catches up with her. Daniel also has demons of his own to fight and their secrets and insecurities threaten to tear them apart.

Add Daniel's passionate fans, vengeful actresses and the media always hot on their heels; are they strong enough to stand together in the light or it is easier to be alone in the darkness?