interview #7 @bestdora

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about wattpad is honestly how easy it is to write a novel,organized into parts, across all devices because it's online, and how easy itis to publish said story.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

One wattpad goal of mine is to have a story reach 10k reads. It's not a very biggoal in the grand scheme of Wattpad, but I've never had a story reach 10kreads.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I don't know how I'd celebrate a publishing deal. I'd probably want to spend time with my friends and see where the moment takes me. 

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I am always pleasantly surprised when I get a new vote or comment, but especially comments. Comments mean the person took time to think about what they like about my writing, and that means a lot to me. 

5 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day for me usually involves getting caught in therain first. Then I'll run home with a friend, to take our shoes off and drinkhot tea and watch the rain in towels. Lying under a blanket to watch a reallygood movie is another great way to spend a rainy day.

6 how would you handle a bully?

How I'd handle a bully depends on the bully. I'm a confrontational type butassessing how they might react to whatever you say to them is important. Ifyou're not the confrontational type, then make sure to tell someone about itand get as much support from others as you can.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

The songs I'm into change like the seasons, but one that I'm into right now is'Every 1's a Winner' by Hot Chocolate.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

A good piece of advice for a newcomer is not to expect Wattpad fameinstantaneously. Also, a lot of reads and Wattpad success actually comes fromnetworking and building connections with other Wattpadders. So that's somethingI would recommend if you're really after gaining the most reads.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule regarding my writing...doesn't exist. I don't write as often as I'dlike to, but when I do, I will do it nonstop, sometimes for weeks at a time,until my sudden spark of inspiration fizzles out. I wish I had a writingschedule, but my days are just too packed, unfortunately. I hope that once I'vefinished school I'll have more time.

10 what's your dream vacation?

I don't have a dream vacation because I plan on seeing as much of the world as Ican. I want to visit as many cities and towns as I can in my lifetime, whichwill take years. But I want to start with Europe, specifically Croatia, becausemy family is from there.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't have a favourite celebrity, but I would choose an actor or director Ilike, or a musician. I would love to have met Freddie Mercury, and I'd probablyjust want to see him perform.

Request time!

I only have one published book on Wattpad: Tears of Diamond. It's a Rapunzel retelling where the protagonist, Romy, bleeds rubies and cries diamonds. You should read it if you love fantasy and fairy tales and are a sucker for a complex villain!

 You should read it if you love fantasy and fairy tales and are a sucker for a complex villain!