interview #28 @Beth-island2

1 what's the best way to handle a bully ?

The best way to handle a bully is to tell an adult, mom, dad, teacher or who you feel best comfortable with.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Easter day, why? Because all the Easter candy spending time with family at church going to a special place like going out to eat.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to go far into Wattpad life,create the most interesting books or novels

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose to ask them how do you gain so many followers.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with Post Malone because he inspires me the most, we would probably go in the studio and make a song together while eating a bunch of cheese pizza.

6 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would spend a rainy day writing and reading books. Or editing my works while drinking tea.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd squeal and thank all of my readers for being there for me while I did the best I could. It was a long road but I would thank a lot of people including my sister for introducing me to Wattpad.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes! All the time, the comments surprise me the most because the things these little minds come up with is amusing and I love to read what everyone has to say.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Sunflower by Post Malone, it gives me a happy vibe.

10 what's your favorite movie?

The Greatest Showman is my favorite movie.

11 what's your schedule regrading your writing?

My schedule is pretty tight, somedays I have to look after my autistic little sister and it squashes my time to write. But at least I get to make up good ideas for the time being used.

Request time!

Bullied By The Bad Boy, everyone should read it honestly. It has a message everyone could relate to, even if you get bullied you can still come back stronger from your enemies wrath. The action in my book is especially eye capturing/mind boggling. Even though there are many grammar mistakes I'll choose to listen to my critics and try harder and I know that if you guys choose to read my works you won't be disappointed because everything I write in that book comes straight from my insane mind ;). Thank you for giving my work (s) a chance!

 Thank you for giving my work (s) a chance!