interview #5 @biffyclyro82

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

I'd tell them to take their time. Writing doesn't have to be rushed. Writer'sblock is normal and don't freak out if (when) you get it. Wait, was that threetips?

2 what's your favorite book?

On Wattpad, my favourite book is In Between Two Alphas – I've read it so many times, I could take an exam on it. I first discovered it when I was 12 and to this day (6 years later), I still find myself going back to read it again.

Not on Wattpad – my favourite book is Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Definitely Christmas. I love decorating the house, eating whatever I want and being able to spend time with family.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a schedule. I tried to have one but failed. I don't like having timepressures with my writing so schedules are a huge no-no for me.

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the fact that I was able to meet such amazing and wonderful people onhere. I joined a Wattpad community called Majestic Inc. a few months ago and itwas one of the best decisions ever. We're like a huge family!

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate with those who are the closest to me. I would go out with my family and have a huge meal. Then at night, I would go out with my friends where drinks may or may not be involved

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Oh, for sure and I hope I always will be.

8 what's your dream vacation?

New York. I went last summer and it was freaking amazing. Even though I've beenthere before, it still is a dream vacation for me. I want to explore otherparts of New York if I get the chance to.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose Amy Plum and I would ask for advice on how to keep motivated with writing when you feel like throwing your book away.

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

Inside. Hibernating. In my bed. Watching YouTube. In pajamas.

11 what's one of your Wattpad goals?

To have two or more fully finished books.

Request Time!

'Loved By The Wolf' is the first and only book that I have written. If you love teen fiction mixed with werewolves and the odd British saying then there's a chance you'll enjoy this book!

 If you love teen fiction mixed with werewolves and the odd British saying then there's a chance you'll enjoy this book!