interview #18 @angelapoppe

1 what's your favorite book?

My all-time favorite is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.

2 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would visit the cafés and libraries in Paris with Audrey Hepburn. 

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is the spring/Easter holiday. The weather is warm, there is perfume and freshness in the air and the skies are clear. The perfect time for reading and writing.

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

To make the readers feel something, anything about my writing.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

There are so many... One song that always gives me a strange, surreal feeling is Twist In My Sobriety by Tanita Tikaram. The video also helps a lot :)

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, because I never thought that so many different people from such different backgrounds could be connected through a story, no matter the story.

7 what's your favorite snack?

Cream and honey sandwiches.

8 what's your dream vacation?

Somewhere sunny and secluded... Provence, France.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

By writing a new book ;)

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

In bed, with a cup of cocoa, a good book, and my daughters.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

That I can connect with readers from all over the world.

Request time!

My most successful book on Wattpad so far is The Moonlight Boy. I'd like readers to give it a try because it's not just a Fantasy book. It's also a children's book that can be enjoyed by adults, it's a mystery story and a modern fairy tale. Also, it deals with serious everyday problems such as being different, looking for acceptance and friendship, and experiencing the first crush.

 Also, it deals with serious everyday problems such as being different, looking for acceptance and friendship, and experiencing the first crush