interview #38 @KlumsyKittyCat

1 what's your favorite book?

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite book, it has so many good ones. I like the Harry Potter series though. 

2 if you gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd like to ask JK Rowling how she managed to make all 7 of the books and make eachone better than the last.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I really love Christmas because my grandmother's birthday is on the same day and she's one of the most important people in my life. 

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal would be to reach 10K reads on any one of the books I write.

5 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

I love that I can read books whenever I want and share my thoughts and reactions. 

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to write a chapter every one or two weeks although school is reallyimportant and can sometimes heavily alter that plan... a lot.

7 what's your dream vacation?

I would love to go to London or Spain, I'm an island gal and I would love toexperience one of those really busy locations.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would most likely call my best friend in tears and sob about accomplishing somethingfor once. Also, plenty of ice cream.

9 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

I would tell a newcomer to never give up. It may sound cliché, but I am telling you, seriously, you can't ever give up on yourself or your dream. You may need breaks, you may need to remind yourself of what your end goal is, you may even need to stop for a bit and that's alright. Just don't give up. And reading a lot of books is also pretty good. They give you fresh ideas and awesome entertainment.

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with RM from BTS and I'd like to listen to music with him.That's it. Just play one of my playlists and chill. 

11 what's your favorite movie?

Mean Girls. 

Request time!

I would suggest reading The Lies We Tell, it's the first book in a trilogy and I started it when I was 12. It's really important to me and even though sometimes my family has been against my dreams I've always kept my passion for writing. So, if you want a cool book with comedy, romance and mystery. Slaps top of book. This bad boy can fit a lot of good feels.