interview #1 @KimberlyTanithMarie

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Christmas. Since I'm from a large multi racial and ethnic family with relatives all over the world. Everyone usually returns home in the Caribbean to celebrate. Its the one time of the year when everyone is in on country. I also love the pretty lights.

 2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

A good piece of advice for a new comer is to have fun. Write the books that you want to read, don't study about what other people say, once you're happy that's the most important.

3 how would you spend a rainy day? 

I usually spend rainy days curled up with a book, either reading or writing with a hot cup of Tassimo Baileys.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I'd like to speak with George R R Martin, ask him about his thoughts and writing process. Ask him for any advice that he would think would be useful to me. And also ask him where are books 6&7, as I've been waiting almost a decade haha.

5 what's your favorite movie?

My favourite movie, that's a tough one. But I'd have to say the How To Train Your Dragon movies. Yes it's animated I know, don't judge XD

 6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I currently work from home so my schedule at the moment revolves around that.

 7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation involves being surrounded by beautiful landscapes. Nice and quiet, lots of things to see. I'm not really into crowds. 

 8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes I still get surprised.

 9 what's one Wattpad goal?

Besides making people happy with my words? One Wattpad goal is to hopefully to catch the eye of a publisher.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad is meeting new people. From these interactions I've made some new friends.

 Request time!

The Heart of Moss is a romance that focuses on the unpredictability of life. The characters are forced to deal with their emotions and risk being judged for it. However they decide to follow their feelings and not give a damn about what people think of them.

For The Love of History

Meet Octavia, a mixed-race young woman trying to figure out where she belongs. Feeling out of place in the Caribbean, she decides to study History in Scotland, the homeland of her mother.Wanting to find out more about her Scottish roots, eager to feel a closer connection to her mother.What starts out as a journey of self discovery turns into something much more as she finds herself falling in love for the first time. Not just with the Highlands and old ruins, but with a man who's blood is full and rich in history.