interview #7 @imawildflower-

1 what's the best way to handle a bully?

 Ignore them! They aren't worth your time and they don't know who you are, only you do! If you show any sign of a reaction, they'll only attack more so the only thing you really can do ignore them and pretend like it didn't hurt.

2 what inspired you to write?

I've been writing since the second grade...What motivated me to keep writingthough was a writing award I won in fourth grade.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one Wattpad goal would be to inspire others to write... I'm not here for the fame :)

4 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book in real life is Night Road by Kristin Hannah.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yeah, I totally get surprised when it's a new vote, comment, or follow, especiallywhen its from someone outside my usual readers.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Advice for a newcomer: Just write! Don't worry about followers or voters or commenters!

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Be Alright by Dean Lewis

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

My idea of celebrating a publishing deal would be buying myself a new book.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

SHAWN MENDES. I'd probably faint the second I saw him but actually I would totallylove to record a song with him.

10 what's your favorite holiday and why ?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because its a time to be with family and begrateful for all that we have and let's be honest, the foods great too!

11 what's your dream vacation ?

My dream vacation would be to Canada. I've always wanted to go explore there!

Request time!

Request: "unraveled"

Why: You should check out my book "unraveled" because it's a deep poetry book detailing some of my "unravelment" and through writing, growth and time, I hope to repair myself. Poetry is my favorite form of writing so the book really means a lot to me and it would mean the world if some of you came to check it out!