interview #14 @Why_bother_1

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Reading with a nice hot cup of cocoa:-)

2 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas,It's all about the joy that comes with it. Everyone's happy and full of joy. It's basically that one time of year where everyone feels the need to get together with family and friends and just share happy moments with each other.

3 who is your favorite author?

I honestly don't have a favorite author. I read a lot of great books but there's not a specific author who's books I prefer reading.

 4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes!!

5 what's your favorite book? 

Werewolf Academy by Toxic Roses.

6 what's your favorite snack?

RiceKrispies♡ 

 7 what's your dream vacation?

Would be to spend couple days on a cruise, that should be really fun.♡

 8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Well right now 'All I want' By Kadoline.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Consistency is the key. Never give up.

 10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The fact that everyone get's a chance. A chance to actually put their work out there.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Don't have one. Inspiration comes naturally, whenever it comes I just grab my cell phone real quickly and start writing.

Request time!

I would recommend 'Death's and Option' . Reading this book could help those with depression or those who are having suicidal thoughts. It shows that Death is an Option but they are many other options too.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.