interview #13 @elusive_6788

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

 To write stories that bring enjoyment and entertainment, and to support talented writers on Wattpad, particularly undiscovered writers.

 2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

 New Year's Day, because it celebrates the start of a new year and new beginnings. It's never too late to start anything new. It doesn't have to be New Year's Day to start something new either. 

3 who is your favorite celeb?

 Brie Larson, from "Captain Marvel" and Netflix's "Unicorn Store". Not only is she kick-ass in her movies, but she speaks out on gender equality and has actively supported sexual assault survivors. She comes across as a down-to-earth, strong-minded, and highly intelligent person unaffected by fame. 

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

 Stephen King. I want to know where he gets the inspiration to write spine-chilling horror stories, such as IT. 

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes. Different readers have different opinions. I'm always curious to hear their thoughts.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Test the waters and reach out to other readers and writers who can help you improve your work. Take in constructive feedback - these suggestions can really add value to your book. Trust your instinct and look at the feedback from a different perspective, rather than your own. Discern the difference between nitpicking and helpful feedback. Don't delete your story based on emotion - ride out the rough waves. Edit your work. If you're struggling with it, come back to it later. 

7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

 Reading a book or watching a Netflix movie. 

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 With my family and a few close friends. Maybe a glass of wine. 

9 what's your favorite book? 

The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

10 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I try to write during the weekends when I'm not outdoors with my family. Or, on an evening when I'm not tired from work and family life. When my human battery is flat, I prefer to spend the time reading. I need to have energy, spark and motivation to write. Sometimes ideas come in fleeting moments. I note these thoughts and write them later. 

11 what's your favorite snack?

 Tim Tams (Australian chocolate biscuits) and a good cup of coffee (if you can count it as a snack or treat).

Request time!
If readers are looking for a romantic story where there's love, drama, some steamy scenes, and emotions, then I'd recommend Keepsake of My Love. It's a coming-of-age romance, written in reflective style, about first love, making mistakes, forgiveness, and embracing agape - an unconditional love that is distinct from erotic love or emotional affection.

 It's a coming-of-age romance, written in reflective style, about first love, making mistakes, forgiveness, and embracing agape - an unconditional love that is distinct from erotic love or emotional affection