interview #54 @demidork25

1 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with like anyone, I'dhangout with Taylor Swift, and I'll ask her how on earth she writes thoselyrics which make us all feel. I'll also ask her about the romantic novel shewrote while we'd be hanging out in her New York apartment and playing with her cats.

2 what's your favorite snack?

Myfavorite snacks are momos with hot chili sauce so that it makes my lips numband eyes water and I just effing love it.

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Fora newcomer, I'd say that you should just wait and observe for a while beforestarting your own book. See who is doing what and most importantly read one ofthose books for starters, for gaining a better understanding of how to do theworks. Better be SURE than sorry.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'mfrom India. We're here, given a lot of stress on our studies. So I write from12 AM at midnight to 1AM, and in my note copies whenever I'm feeling sleepybecause it makes my mind clear and I also get amazing ideas when I'm halfawake. On holidays, I devote my whole day to writing.

5 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

Wattpadallows us to meet new writers and gives us a platform to write whatever wewant. It's like the opening mouth of our volcano which is filled with the lavaof the urge and passion to write.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is a tie between the Indian festivals of Holi - the color of festivals- and Diwali - the color of lights. On holi we spend the whole day throwing powdered colors at each other. On Diwali, we spend the whole night decorating our homes with diyas, lamps, candles and buying fireworks and lighting them the whole night.

I said that. Read Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. You're going to yank your hair out and cry in agony and annoyance. You'll be like 'I am going to get a damned heart attack because of this darned book.' Its a fantasy themed book with a badass female protagonist. You'll love it. If you don't then.... Well, you'll love it.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

Ihave always wanted to get a million reads. A million has been my goal. I'vealways been ambitious, and I don't know how to give up. So, I'll keep on doingit.

8 what's your favorite book?

Myfavorite books keep changing ALWAYS, but now it's The Throne of Glass series bySJ Maas. It's Lit AF. Totally recommend it.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

Rightnow, I'll ask Sarah J Maas how the hell she what does we least expect. Theprotagonist will do something devastating and everything will be alright in theend and we'll be shell-shocked, and I LOVE IT.

10 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Oh yes, it amazes me that I do actually write good and so many people are reading it. When someone says, 'I love Billion Dollar Problems please update it!' I want to cry. I am that much excited.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

A good book, some soya sticks.